Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hot Ticket Item!

Gilt City Chicago

Well grab your credit card and shopping stamina and snag your ticket to the Gilt City Chicago Warehouse sale! Featuring top brands for men, women, and home – up to 90% off – this day long sale is sure to be chock full of amazing bargains. Your ticket gets you two hours of shopping, as well as requisite fuel (a.k.a. drinks from Aquahydrate, Coco Café and La Marca). Get all the deets here and I'll see you on Saturday, April 13th!


Photo courtesy of Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Darn! I'll be in Chicago the next weekend. Have you been before? How crazy does it get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't make the event last year, but heard that it all depends which time slot you purchase tickets for! A Gilt employee posted these tips last year and I know I'll be sticking to them this year ...
      http://chicago.racked.com/archives/2012/10/25/5-tips-to-maximize-shopping-potential-at-the-gilt-warehouse-sale.php

      Delete
  2. This looks awesome! When are you going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be heading to the Friday night preview - don't worry, I'll leave some goods for you ;)
      I'll bet you can find some pretty pieces for any upcoming bride-to-be events you have!

      Delete