When I'm on the hunt for stylish basics (which is just about every other day), I always head to Zara. I rarely leave without a covetable new item ... and about 5 more pieces that I'll dream about for the next week. On a recent trip there, I spotted some new spring stuff that would instantly update my wardrobe for the warmer weather. See below for my current faves ...
1. I love this fresh green color for spring. This blouse is perfect for pairing with skinny jeans, or tucking into a pencil skirt for a more business casual ensemble – bonus points for the edgy zipper detail.
2. I'm such a sucker for wedge heels in the spring and summer. I love this simple modern design, perfect contrast to sleek skinny black pants.
3. Maxi skirts are one of my favorite things for spring – easy and feminine, great paired with everything from a tank to a t-shirt to a structured blazer.
4. I've been searching for a wide brim hat – not too floppy, but not a fedora silhouette. This one is the perfect blend of city and beach.
5. I've been seeing quite a few long waistcoats lately ... I love the clean tailored look of blazers to add polish to most looks, these vests achieve the same look, but are warm weather appropriate.
6. These pink cropped trousers add a great pop of color and pair with everything from flats to wedges to heels depending on the look you're going for.
... see more of Zara's fresh spring picks here.