Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Picks from Zara

When I'm on the hunt for stylish basics (which is just about every other day), I always head to Zara. I rarely leave without a covetable new item ... and about 5 more pieces that I'll dream about for the next week. On a recent trip there, I spotted some new spring stuff that would instantly update my wardrobe for the warmer weather. See below for my current faves ... 

Zara


1. I love this fresh green color for spring. This blouse is perfect for pairing with skinny jeans, or tucking into a pencil skirt for a more business casual ensemble – bonus points for the edgy zipper detail.

2. I'm such a sucker for wedge heels in the spring and summer. I love this simple modern design, perfect contrast to sleek skinny black pants.

3. Maxi skirts are one of my favorite things for spring – easy and feminine, great paired with everything from a tank to a t-shirt to a structured blazer. 

4. I've been searching for a wide brim hat – not too floppy, but not a fedora silhouette. This one is the perfect blend of city and beach.

5. I've been seeing quite a few long waistcoats lately ... I love the clean tailored look of blazers to add polish to most looks, these vests achieve the same look, but are warm weather appropriate. 

6. These pink cropped trousers add a great pop of color and pair with everything from flats to wedges to heels depending on the look you're going for.  

... see more of Zara's fresh spring picks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment