Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cut Short


beach
Like my black skinny pants are my cool weather go-to, I live in cut off jeans shorts on warm summer weekends. Now that the heat is turned back on in Chicago, I'm itchin' to dig out my well-loved pairs in white, black, and blue denim. Below are some fun finds, perfect for throwing with a swimsuit and leather sandals, or dressing up with a t-shirt and blazer and adding a nude wedge. Or better yet ... cut your own with this fool-proof tutorial (finally, a new way to style that old pair of Sevens collecting dust in your closet). 

vintage wash cut offs, $78, by Blank Denim denim shorts

red frayed shorts, $39.50, from Madewell
denim shorts

tailored chambray shorts, $15.80, from Forever21 
denim

crisp white cut offs, $79.50, J.Crew
denim shorts

top photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment