May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month – just in time to check up and stock up on sunscreen for those warm days head. Being a skincare junkie, I have tested more than my fair share of sun protection products and have narrowed my collection down to my fave products. Below are items I use year round, even take with me wherever I go ...
clockwise, from top:
• Smashbox BB Cream SPF 35 — I love BB creams ... sunscreen, skin brightening and anti-aging properties and moisturizer all rolled into one.
• Peter Thomas Roth SPF 45 mineral powder —I've mentioned this one before ... whenever I need a mattifying touch up in the summer or some added protection, this little brush is always on hand.
• Fresh Sugar Rosé lip treatment SPF 15 — sunscreen + a ton of moisture + a hint of pink color = a perfectly protected pout.
• L'Oreal Sublime Bronze lotion SPF 15 — I apply this moisturizing lotion with a hint of color as the perfect base each day.
• Peter Thomas Roth Uber-Dry SPF 30 — this lotion applies completely dry and is perfect for those midday touch-ups without getting your clothes or handbag all greasy.
• Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 — I apply this moisturizing lotion as part of my daily post-shower routine.