Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Perfect Dress

Joanna August

There is an art to the perfect summer dress – a flowy fabric that drapes into a lovely silhouette and floats in the breeze, plus a choice of pretty pastel, bold hue, or versatile neutral. While perusing the lovely bridal blogs last year, I fell in love with Joanna August. Her feminine designs are simple and versatile, perfect for dressing up for a formal affair, or throwing on with a denim jacket for a chic casual ensemble. I chose the dresses below for my sisters to wear for our wedding ... and couldn't resist the State Street dress in the long version for myself (the black one above). I know it will be my go on hot summer days ... and on the other days, well, the thing about sisters is you share everything!

Joanna August

Top photo courtesy of Joanna August

No comments:

Post a Comment