Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Simplicity


Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

Personal Style

The goods:
• t-shirt from American Apparel

• blazer and pumps from Zara (similar jacket available here)
• jeans from American Eagle
• necklaces from Winifred Grace, Gorjana
• bangles from IGWT, Winifred Grace, Charming Charlie 

It's one of those days when I just didn't have the time (or energy) to sift and style my closet ... so I'm grabbing my easy staples – a white tee, black blazer, and worn jeans. Those three pieces need to be in every woman's closet for the easiest ensemble (and 68 degrees means I can extend this layered look year round). Of course, it's great to change a look by adding a pop of color, but when in doubt (or out of time), go for black and white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment