Monday, July 22, 2013

Wedded Bliss

Planning a wedding can be a smidge stressful, so I was glad Steve and I could enjoy our party and be done with the details. But after endless sifting through all of the lovely dresses, decor, and details, I couldn't help but peek at the pretty pictures every now and then since that day. Well now that my little sister is engaged, I have a new excuse to revel in the beautiful bridal details. Below are some of my recent finds – yes, for the bride ... but who says I can't rock a gold and rhinestone headpiece someday??

pretty bride


Clockwise from top: green garland on the "getaway car"  //  gilded lace cuff bracelet  //  lovely lace dress  //  nude and rhinestone sandal  //  watercolored invitation  //  simple blush bow dress  //  vintage inspired headpiece  //  gold draped Marchesa gown

1 comment:

  1. Fireplace stores have just about everything for the potential fireplace owner: from screens to pokers and all the other accoutrements that a roaring fire needs Buy Cigarettes Online. Close your eyes and picture your ideal fireplace Tobacco Store. Stores that specialize in home decor can get you everything that you see in your imagination Tobacco Shop. But what about the stuff you don't see?

    ReplyDelete