Thursday, September 5, 2013

New York State of Mind

NYFW

I'm starting the weekend a little early and booked a last minute trip to the big apple. Steve has some biz and I plan to stroll the city, hopefully take in some fashionable sights during NYFW.  

Also this weekend ...
• One of my fave fests is this Saturday – The Guinness Oyster Fest! I can't get enough of the tasty little treats, and I love washing them down with a crisp stout. 

• If you're not fested-out, head to Lincoln Square for the German American fest – grab a big stein and brat and celebrate all things German. Prost!  

• Snag some crafty goods at the Renegade Craft Fair in Wicker Park this weekend. You can find some great gifts (or just some sweet stuff for yourself!).

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment