Friday, October 4, 2013

Blast From the Past: A Sparkling Spot

While I'm Away ... Some Faves (originally posted in May)

In my never ending fascination with all things French, I read the book French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano, the former president and CEO of Clicquot, Inc. (yes, as in Veuve Clicquot). The book was a lovely read about being a fantastic French woman, but I was more fixated on the mere mention of her position at Clicquot. I have a very serious love affair with champagne, specifically with the delicious bubbles from Veuve.

Steve and I have plans to visit France in the fall, and we certainly hope to make a pit stop at the Veuve cellars in Reims. Check out the tres jolie grounds that produce these beautiful bubbles ...

Veuve

Veuve

Champagne

France

France

Veuve
Photos from Pinterest, David Liebovitz, Veuve Clicquot

No comments:

Post a Comment