Monday, October 21, 2013

The Royal Treatment

Versailles

Ask me a few years ago and I would tell you that a day trip outside of Paris seemed like a waste to me – why leave the most stunning city in the world for that long? What if I miss something beautiful? Turns out everything gold, grand, and gorgeous is located in one place, the Palace of Versailles. We spent the good part of a day there and I am still in disbelief that it is real (let alone that people have actually lived there!) Every twist and turn of the 25+ square miles of palace property is everything that decadent dreams are made of. No photos can do it justice, so I will share my favorite details of one of my new favorite places on Earth ... 

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles

Versailles



No comments:

Post a Comment