Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Festive Feast

Thanksgiving

Get your stretchy pants ready! Tomorrow is the big feast. I'm looking forward to my old standbys, and also trying some new twists on the classics. I'll be signing off for the weekend to hang with family (and hit up some sales!).

Also this weekend ...
• I'll be making my spiced pumpkin bread – it's so easy, and always a hit!

• Shopbop is having a spend more, save more sale ... how perfect is this for hiding that post-meal food baby tomorrow!

• Sure there's Black Friday, but don't forget about Small Business Saturday. Support local businesses and get started on that holiday shopping. Some of my faves? Eskell for jewelry and unique clothing, Merz Apothecary for amazing bath products, and Stitch has by far the best hostess gifts. 

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment