Thursday, November 21, 2013

Keepin' it Cozy


Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

Personal Style

The goods:
• jacket (from my mom's closet)

• leggings from Nordstrom Rack
• sweater dress (underneath) by Elizabeth and James
• ankle boots from Zara
• Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Cherry
 
Whoa! It's been too long since I've done an outfit post. Now, I practice what I preach, so don't worry, I'm not wearing leggings as pants, there's a short sweater dress under there. And since the snow hasn't hit, but it's too chilly for my classic trench, I've been sporting this wool jacket which I snagged from my mom (she relied on this pretty plaid number in college ... and my sisters and I did the same).

I mentioned my love for plaid pieces for autumn before, but I also love these vintage pieces similar to mine – this button down coat, this mini cape, and this pretty plaid cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment