Monday, December 23, 2013

Gift Guide: Last Minute Loot

No matter how organized I may be, there always seems to be one last person I need to buy for. Luckily it's always been a near miss, never an oops-I-forgot-a-gift moment. So in honor of those last minute presents, I've rounded up some options below ...  

gift guide

1. I'm not usually a fan of pre-boxed gifts, but Sephora really knocked it out of the park this year
2. A cool coffee table book is always fun to flip through
3. You can't go wrong with something homemade (or better yet, home baked!)
4. I can't resist the scent of Christmas, and this soap captures it perfectly (and pretty)
5. I love a large shopper tote, and this one comes in 6 colors and a pretty price
6. These new iphone5 backup batteries are genius – and adorable
7. A girl can never have enough cute scarves, I love this fox print one (and it's 20% off with code GAPNEW).
8. When in doubt, give the gift the keeps on giving ... a subscription to a magazine that piques their interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment