Thursday, December 5, 2013

Have a Fantastic Weekend!

New York Christmas

I hate to cut this week short, but Steve and I are heading to NYC this weekend for a little getaway and some Christmas shopping! I'm super excited, but bummed to miss all of these fun things going on in Chicago this weekend ...

• There's so many new places to explore ... the foodie paradise Eataly, the Marché de Noël at The French Market, and, not for the faint of wallet – I mean, heartSaint Laurent opens today. 

• Since I'm on a home decor kick, I'm sad to miss out on the late night shopping extravaganza in Andersonville tomorrow night. Tons of shops will have special sales, snacks, sips and entertainment (my fave shop, Brimfield, will be open til midnight and offering 20% off store-wide!).

• If you still haven't completed your xmas lists after that, head to the Do-Division Holiday Fest. Not only are many local shops offering big sales, but revel in the holiday cheer with decorated windows, carolers, and hot toddies. You can also hit up the Renegade Craft Fair nearby, and the Unison Pop-Up shop party tonight for discounts, drinks, food, and fun.

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment