Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Funday

Cyber Monday Deals

I hope you all had a fantastic and filling Thanksgiving! It's officially the holiday shopping season, so get those wish lists ready. While I stayed away from the Black Friday madness, I will gladly hunker down at my computer to check out the great deals listed below (and I'll try to remember tis the season of giving – that is, to others, not myself!). 

Shopbop  –  save 15%, 20%, or 25% with code BIGEVENTS13
AllSaints  –  20% off with code THANKS 
ASOS  –  20% off with code GIMME20
C.Wonder  –  30% with code GIFTS30
Genetic Denim  –  35% off with code GENETICBF35
Necessary Clothing  – 10% off with code BLK
Nasty Gal  –  30% off site-wide
Mikkat Market  –  30% off with code THANKS30
Henri Bendel  –  Up to 40% off with code CYBER13
Intermix  –  20% off site-wide
Maggy London  –  40% off site-wide
Gorjana & Griffin  –  40% off with code BEMERRY
Anthropologie  –  extra 20% off all sale

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment