With Valentine's day tomorrow – and me in my old age – a night at home sounds better than a fancy pants dinner out. Staying home with your sweetie doesn't mean you have to stick to the same old routine (especially if that involves loungewear and laying on the couch), why not "spice things up" a little for the holiday with a few fun finds ...
Clockwise from top:
• Hanky Panky thongs are most women's comfy go-to, good thing they're pretty, but try going to a sultry red color on this holiday.
• The new Roses De Chloé is the perfect rose scent – not your grandmother's overpowering tea rose, but also strong enough to linger. It may be a tie with my other fave, Diptyque's Eau Rose.
• No need to spend the big bucks on lingerie that's only worn for a fleeting moment. This dainty lace bra is something you can wear anytime, but still super sexy for those Valentine's nights.
• I prefer minimal makeup on date night (most nights, really), but a little blush on the apples of the cheeks can really make the look. And with Nars Super Orgasm blush, well, let's just say this one sounds appropriate for the holiday (just try to say that name without blushing).
• Some bubbles are definitely in order for a romantic evening at home.
• Red lipstick may look hot, but it's not always the most kissable look. Red nails, on the other hand, are a sexy detail – especially scented ones!