Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beaded Bargain

Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

Personal Style

The goods:
• vintage beaded jacket

• black trousers by Catherine Malandrino
• rose gold leather clutch from Gap
• pumps from Zara
• earrings from Forever21 

Like any good vintage junkie, I snap up any pretty piece that I spot even if I have no where to wear it at the time (there is a way to style pretty much any and everything). I saw this black and white beaded jacket – in perfect condition – at Salvation Army for $8 (a no brainer). I paired it with these black trousers for a friend's store opening last week, keeping accessories and hair/makeup to a minimum – I already had a whole lotta sparkle happening. I love the weight of quality pieces like this, and would love it with skinny blue jeans and black sandals for a spring night out.

On a routine scan of Etsy, I came across this similar one which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment