Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rosy B*tch

Rosy Bitch cocktail

As the warm weather months approach, it's time to start thinking about fun, refreshing beverages. A few weeks back, my sisters, mother and I got creative and came up with our new favorite drink – the "Rosy Bitch". We were inspired by my glamorous grandmother's drink of choice, a red wine spritzer, and seriously upped the lady-like factor with this pink hue, rose flavor, sparkling wine, and fruit of choice (we did strawberries, but I always love the way raspberries absorb the bubbly!

Warning: these are really, really tasty ... so it's easy to polish off both bottles pretty quickly. 

Fill a flute half way with any prosecco (I haven't found a bottle I don't like), add Belvior Elderflower & Rose Presse (I've found it at Treasure Island) and finish with berries ... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment