Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Mrs. Hepburn


audrey Hepburn

In honor of Mrs. Hepburn's birthday yesterday, I want to share some of my fave shots of my fave leading lady. She was always adorable, often glamorous, and embodied classic style. While trimming our bangs, dying it dark (and maybe loosing 30 lbs) may not be immediately possible, there are a few items that can help us capture that trademark Audrey look ...      

audrey Hepburn
Every time I swipe this liquid eyeliner on, I think of her perfectly "winged" eyes.

Audrey
In almost every film, Audrey seemed to have the perfect rosy hued lips. I love this neutral satin lip pencil for all day use.

Hepburn style
Audrey was a fan, as am I, of a classic Breton striped shirt. My fave is this St. James shirt.

Audrey
A signature Audrey accessory were her simple ballet flats. I love them in all colors, but you can't beat basic black.

Hepburn style
... regardless of her costume or character, Audrey always wore the best accessory a lady can, a megawatt smile.

Happy birthday Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment