Friday, May 9, 2014

Have a Mother of a Weekend!

mothers day

Happy Mother's Day weekend! Whether it's your mother, grandmother, or friend who recently became a mom, let's celebrate theses brave, beautiful women. I'm looking forward to spending the day with mom sharing a few of these.

Also this weekend ...
• My mom taught me all the tricks of the shopping trade. If the same is true for you, do what you do best and take her over to Dose Market this Sunday and see what fun finds you can score. 

• Need a last minute gift for her? One of my fave jewelry brands, Winifred Grace, just opened their first shop at 5642 N. Clark. Snag mom a pair of cool earrings or one of these amazing personalized pieces

• If you're looking for something a little more thrilling to do with mom, you could always test your nerves at the new Hancock observatory "tilt". Have you seen this? You stand against a window – 94 floors up – and it angles outward 30 degrees. Whoa mama – ha! 

p.s. The above photo is from my wedding, when my mom and I couldn't take a serious photo, but I love the authentic moment.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent photo! You can tell both smiles are sincere. You're mom is pretty, we see where you get your looks!

    ReplyDelete