Friday, May 30, 2014

Have a Super Spring Weekend!

Chicago Summer

I love when the weekend creeps up on you after a short week! It's supposed to be a gorgeous spring weekend here in Chicago, so perfect timing for festival season to start!

Also this weekend ...
• Kick this year off with Mayfest in Lincoln Square. I loved the food in Germany when Steve and I visited, so I can't wait to get myself a schnitzel and a beer.

• Maybe you're a little more fancy than a giant mug of beer – so grab a glass of wine at the Roscoe Village Wine Stroll. Taste a number of red or whites as you hop from shop to shop around the neighborhood (sounds like my kind of shopping spree). 

Do Division is this weekend and like every good Chicago street festival, it's got sidewalk sales, live music, and all sorts of good eats and treats. 

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment