Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Showering the Bride-to-be

bridal shower
My lovely little sister is getting married next month, and as the matron of honor, I'm "honored" to organize any and every celebratory occasion! This past weekend, I hosted a bridal shower for her, complete with a dozen bottles of bubbly, decadent sweets and her nearest and dearest friends and family. I took every opportunity to create pretty little decorations, design some funny games, and give some fizzy favors.   

bridal shower

bridal brunch

bridal brunch

bridal shower

bridal decor

bridal decor
 
Now, onto planning her bachelorette! (though I can't promise a post on that one :)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Did you bake that cake?!?! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens no! I wish I had those skills – that cake was courtesy of the groom's family. Lovely isn't it (It was delicious, too!).

    ReplyDelete