Friday, June 6, 2014

Have a Festive Weekend!

white wedding flowers

It's going to be another beautiful weekend in Chicago! I'm especially happy because my little sister gets married Saturday, so the more sun the better. I will be busy with celebrations, but there is lots to do around the city ...

Also this weekend ...
• Another weekend of summer festivals starts with Ribfest up at Lincoln and Damen. I love me some finger lickin' good ribs – mix that with good tunes and cold beers and you've got a fantastic fest.

• Head to U.S. Cellular Field for another fun fest – the Chicago Food Truck Fest. For one day, the parking lot fills with fab food on wheels (including one of my faves, Tamale Spaceship).

• Last but not least, Andersonville's Midsommarfest will take place this weekend. I love the neighborhood on any given day, but even better when the streets fill with music and munchies.  

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of TWO restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment