Friday, June 27, 2014

Have a Perfect Summer Weekend!

Weekend Brunch

Happy weekend! Isn't it amazing that we get foggy/rainy/cool weekdays, but gorgeous weekends? If the forecast of 80 and sunny holds true, I'm hoping to finally grab brunch at The Dawson on their awesome patio (above) ... I just can't decide between the incredible salmon breakfast or decadent french toast ... 

Also this weekend ...
• The 45th Annual Pride Parade kicks off in Uptown this Sunday. This day long event is always a fantastic time, full of fun loving people, definitely not to be missed!

• I'm a huge (huge) Beatles fan, so since I'll never fulfill my dream of seeing them live, I "settle" for the solo shows by Paul and Ringo. Ringo Starr and His All Star Band will take the stage at the Chicago Theater this Saturday – a perfect venue for this old Beatle.

• Another summer weekend, another fun summer festival! Lincoln Park Summerfest, to be specific, and this one has all the bells and whistles – BBQ, live music, beers in the park, and shopping. 80 and sunny out? Perfect. 

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of TWO restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment