Monday, June 2, 2014

Ornamental Things

ornamental things

Parts and Labour in Austin is an adorable shop showcasing local crafters. The back wall is all jewelry made by local artists – and it sucked me right in. I was fawning over the baubles and metalwork like a kid in a candy store. 

One brand that I couldn't get enough was Ornamental Things. The bohemian pieces had a vintage quality (I love that Eiffel Tower silhouette necklace) and I adored the whimsical touches (that Ladder necklace!). What's more, is many of these came in 30" chains, which I find hard to come by, but love the long length with breezy blouses in the summer. Below are a few of my favorite pieces, but check out their site for all of the fun jewels ... 
jewelry

feather earrings

ladder necklace

ornamental things

images courtesy of Ornamental Things

No comments:

Post a Comment