Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Simply Stylish Event

become a personal stylist

When CakeStyle closed last year, I looked for a company that would allow me to continue to work with my clients both in Chicago and nationwide. I couldn't believe my luck when I came across Keaton Row – it was the answer to all of my stylist prayers. Keaton Row provides an incredible online platform that allows me to pull pieces from shops like Nordstrom, Shop Bop, and ASOS to create (free!) complete lookbooks for my clients. 

I'm thrilled to be one of three stylists to represent KR at the upcoming Simply Stylist Chicago event this Saturday! This awesome event includes Q&A and breakout sessions with industry big wigs, and a chance to network and rub shoulders with like-minded city stylists. If you're a stylist (or want to be), get your tickets here and swing by the Keaton Row table where you can sign-up to gain access to KR's seriously super (stylish) site. Hope to see you there!

become a personal stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment